Hello everyone! It is about time I had an empties post. I have 6 items that I have used up that I wanted to share with you. Let me know in the comments below if you have used these or similar products and what you think of them!
1. Philosophy Raspberry Glazed Body Souffle – This stuff smells like some kind of sweet raspberry pastry and oh my god I never want to stop smelling it. It did well in terms of moisturizing my legs and I will probably buy more of these from Philosophy once I exhaust my body lotion collection.
2. Eva-Nye Freshen Up Dry Shampoo – I found this from Groupon where you could buy two bottles of this I think for $12. It worked alright for a dry shampoo but I bought a couple other brands to test out. If you really concentrated this in one area you could get some white residue but it would disappear as soon as you brushed it out. It did a decent job cutting down on the grease and letting me go longer between shampoos.
3. LUSH Cupcake Fresh Face Mask – This mask smells INCREDIBLE! Chocolately with a hint of peppermint and man was it hard not to lick my face when I had this on. I bought this when my face first started freaking out but it didn’t really help any. Perhaps if you have more oily skin and acne rather than just a one time freak out, it would work better. Also this is a mask that you have to keep in the fridge.
4. LUSH Mask of Magnaminty – Mmmm fresh minty goodness! This mask is more to deeply cleanse your skin and balance it out. The scrubby beads on this are a giant pain in the butt to get off so I would recommend putting this on and then hopping in the shower to take it off so it can make a mess in your shower and not all over your counter and sink. I like this mask a lot and I like that you don’t have to keep it in the fridge.
5. Benefit Agent Zero Shine powder – I have raved about this product before and you know how much I also LOVE the Pore-fessional. Those two products together equals one lovely looking face.
6. Urban Decay B6 Vitamin-Infused Complexion Prep Spray – I remember picking this up on a whim to see if it would perk up my skin. I didn’t really notice any difference once I finished it so I didn’t bother repurchasing. Although, a little while after I stopped using this is when I think I started having the really bad breakout on my cheeks that still won’t go away. I recently picked up a travel size just to see if it would have any impact but no luck yet. Not too sure about this product. It claims to be redness reducing, pore minimizing, and oil absorbing. Have you heard of this or tried it?